VoIP SIP SDK is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2007-09-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Pocket PC, Java.
VoIP SIP SDK - A powerful and highly versatile VoIP SDK to accelerate development of SIP applications.
Our brand-new SIP SDK provides a powerful and highly versatile solution to add quickly SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based dial and receive phone calls features in your software applications.
It accelerates the development of SIP/ RTP compliant soft phone with
a fully-customizable user interface and brand name. The conaito VoIP SIP SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users and SIP compatible devices (hardware and software). It enables a worldwide communication over the internet or intern networks either by speaking and/or by text messages and delivers superior voice quality by integrating advanced configurable digital voice processing features including auto gain controller, acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, reverb cancellation and Voice activity detection.
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito VoIP SIP client:
* Easily make and receive SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based phone calls through any SIP gateway or SIP compliant IP-Telephony service provider
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (G711 A-Law, G711 U-Law and iLBC Codec).
* Registration on SIP Server (SIP Registrar).
* Instant text messaging.
* Microphone and Speaker Visualization support.
* Microphone and Speaker Volume with Mute support.
* Audio device selection.
* Fully-customizable user interface.
* Packetloss resistant (by using iLBC codec).
* Supports OLE Automation (scripting) by providing IDispatch interface and custom interfaces for C/C++ developers.
* Works with all kind of Internet connections.
* Royalty free licensing
* No Yearly/Monthly fee
* Very easy to incorporate
* VAD (Voice activity detection), Reverb, Echo and Noise cancellation or suppression, AGC (auto gain controller).
And much more! Try it today.
VoIP SIP SDK (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 271 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.